Hyaluronic acid is one of the safest and very thoroughly tested wrinkle fillers available in aesthetic medicine. His safety is related to the fact that hyaluronic acid as a polysaccharide occurs in the human body. First of all in the skin, but also in eyes, tears and joints. Its most important function is to store water in the tissues, thanks to which it maintains their hydration.
On the basis of hyaluronic acid, various fillers are created. The aesthetic medicine doctor at the Anna Pikura Clinic always selects the appropriate filler individually to help patients achieve the best results.
Hyaluronic acid is also used in non-surgical breast enlargement, non-surgical enlargement of the buttocks, improved calf appearance and in aesthetic gynecology.
With age, the amount of hyaluronic acid decreases, which causes the flaccidity of the skin and its drying, resulting in wrinkles. There is also a slow loss of volume within the cheeks, in the zygomatic region, in the area of labial red.
Wrinkle filler is a substance that when applied to the skin causes an increase in volume at the injection site, which eliminates wrinkles and allows modeling facial features.
To fill the grooves, we use a cross-linked gel, thanks to which it stays in the tissue for many months, gradually disappearing. In addition, the given hyaluronic acid naturally stimulates the natural regenerative processes of the skin. It makes the skin firmer and prettier even after the preparation has been completely absorbed.
Hyaluronic acid is used to correct:
- nasolabial furrows
- puppet furrows (marionettes or wrinkles of the corners of the mouth),
- radial wrinkles around the lips called smoker’s lines,
- eyelid-cheek furrows forming the so-called valley of tears,
- nasolabial furrows (distortion of falling tears).
- the skin becomes smoother, wrinkles smoothed,
- face, neck and cleavage gain a younger look,
- deficiencies in the tissues are complemented (modeling of sunken eye sockets, cheeks),
- the corners of the lips will be raised, the lips enlarged and shaped,
- fillers allow to remove face asymmetry,
- slight atrophic scars are treated,
- it is possible to reduce minor defects of the nose,
- the patient gains improved quality and better condition of the skin.
Benefits of using hyaluronic acid:
- practically zero probability of allergic reaction,
- immediate effect
- the filler’s effect lasts about 12 months, after this time the skin undergoing treatment is in better condition,
- thanks to the use of hyaluronidase enzyme, the action of the implanted acid is completely reversible.
COURSE OF TREATMENT
We use ready-made pre-filled syringes with a hyaluronic acid preparation. The treatment consists of injecting small portions of the gel with a very fine needle. The result is immediate and the skin looks healthy and natural. Immediately after the procedure, the doctor performs a massage in the area in which the filler was deposited.
The treatment is not very painful, however, for patients particularly sensitive to pain, it is possible to use anesthesia – then the patient must report to Anna Pikura Clinic 30 minutes before the planned surgery to apply anesthesia or in case of lip correction – for dental anesthesia.
Immediately after the hyaluronic acid injection procedure, redness or bruising may occur at the injection site due to hematoma. The first effects are visible immediately, but you need to wait 2-3 weeks for the full effect. In addition to the filling activity, hyaluronic acid stimulates the production of collagen, so that every subsequent smoothing of wrinkles is more effective. Subsequent fillings of wrinkles allow for less consumption of the preparation.
After the treatment, you should drink large amounts of water, apply moisturizing creams. Do not plan air travel for a week after the surgery. For 3 weeks you should not dive, perform cosmetic procedures, massage, use the sauna.
NUMBER OF TREATMENTS
The number of treatments using hyaluronic acid usually depends on the condition of the skin and the expectations of the patient regarding the final effects. The doctor of aesthetic medicine in the Anna Pikura Clinic selects the amount of the preparation individually for each patient. Typically, the filler injection is performed during one, a maximum of several meetings.
The price depends on the amount and type of preparation used.
Fillings can be combined with other aesthetic medicine treatments, it is possible during one visit (GAT – global anti-aging therapy – peeling + mesotherapy + filler).
The filling of some wrinkles can be combined with the procedure of removing wrinkles by administering Botox.
Eye Redensity – an innovative treatment for the eye area with the use of Redensity II Hyaluronic Acid, developed specifically for the treatment of the eye area. In a safe and natural way, it revitalises the delicate skin around the eyes, eliminating knots, tired looks and bruises, regenerating and illuminating the skin. The treatment uses advanced biotechnology preparation Teosyal Redensity II, with the effectiveness confirmed in clinical trials. It uses a unique formula of hyaluronic acid. It is used in medical procedures around the eyes, as well as in the case of delicate wrinkles, allowing a uniform and long-lasting effect in a safe and natural way. Teosyal Redensity II is a revolutionary product, created exclusively from natural ingredients. Its low hygroscopicity minimizes the risk of swelling, and the pressure on the tissues has been minimized through the selected high elasticity.
CONTRAINDICATIONS / ADVERSE REACTIONS
Each time the doctor will qualify for the procedure after a thorough interview and examination. Only adults can undergo the treatment.
The contraindications of using hyaluronic acid include:
- pregnancy and lactation,
- skin inflammation, e.g. herpes, purulent skin conditions,
- autoimmune diseases,
- the tendency to form keloids,
- formation of granulomas and swellings after previous treatments,
- taking certain medicines (blood thinners, antibiotics, anticancer medicines),
- planned treatments with a laser or other light source are made before the planned filling.
Immediately after the procedure, you can return to normal activities, although usually at the place of injection there is swelling and redness that spontaneously disappears after 2-3 days. In some cases you may need to stay a few days at home for aesthetic reasons.